School attendance: 96%
Consistently rated 'good' with 'outstanding' features
Unauthorised absences 100%
Acorns children’s home offers high quality, therapeutically informed care, with linked education nearby (if required) for up to 4 children aged 7-17
Located on the outskirts of Telford, Acorns provides a homely and safe environment to young people; a vital component when delivering therapeutically informed care. The home is a detached cottage situated in a quiet and scenic residential area, close to local amenities.
Why choose Acorns?
- High quality children’s home with track record for successfully transitioning young people into independence
- High levels of educational attainment in both mainstream and specialist schools
- Access to our SEN school, Access School, nearby
- Specialists working with attachment disorders
- Highly qualified and experienced staff team
- Therapeutic team support the home on a monthly basis
- Acorns gives young people the confidence, ability and opportunities to become involved in community related activities