School attendance: 97%
Ofsted 'outstanding' for 6 years
Unauthorised absences 99%
Stamford House children’s home offers high quality, therapeutically informed care for up to 5 children and young people between the ages of 7 to 17
Located on the outskirts of Oldham in expansive grounds, Stamford House provides a homely and safe environment to young people; a vital component when delivering care therapeutically. The practice model at Stamford House is flexible, innovative and focussed on providing therapeutic approaches to addressing the issues that children and young people have as a result of their experiences of trauma.
Why choose Stamford?
- Track record of successfully supporting young people transitioning into independent living whilst also securing college placements
- Track record of successfully supporting young people in breaking the cycle of drug and gang related involvement
- High levels of educational attainment in mainstream and specialist schools
- Specialists working with attachment disorders and mental health needs
- Highly qualified and experienced staff team
- Preparation for foster care and independent living
- Have given the young people the confidence, ability and opportunities to become involved in community related projects