School attendance: 98%
Rated 'Good' by Ofsted for the last 5 years
Unauthorised absences 100%
Lyth Hill children’s home offers high quality, therapeutically informed care, with linked education nearby if required, for up to 4 children and young people.
Located on the outskirts of Shrewsbury in a semi-rural location, Lyth Hill offers specialist residential care to girls and boys between the ages of seven and seventeen.
The home is a detached bungalow situated in spacious grounds and although not in an entirely remote location, the home is situated some distance from any town centres, public transport and main roads.
Why Choose Lyth Hill?
- High quality children’s home with track record for successfully transitioning young people into foster care
- High levels of educational attainment in both mainstream and specialist schools
- Access to our SEN school, Access School, nearby
- Specialists working with attachment disorders
- Highly qualified and experienced staff team
- Therapeutic team support the home on a monthly basis
- Semi-rural location helps young people stabilise and feel safe
- Lyth Hill gives young people the confidence, ability and opportunities to become involved in community related activities.